Georgia’s Truck & Trailer Legal Experts

Meet Joel M. Grist, Jr.

Meet Attorney Joel M. Grist, Jr.

More than not, injuries from truck accidents prove to be more severe than in any other form of vehicular accident. You need aggressive and experienced legal representation in order to get financial compensation commensurate to the financial loss you suffered, which compensation will cover your medical expenses and other related costs, loss of earnings, disability and for the pain and suffering you experienced.

Our Committment

You need somebody who has proven competence in getting favorable results for clients in the field of personal injury law. You need somebody whose integrity is intact, who genuinely cares for his clients, and who works hand in hand with them in order to advance their claims. You need somebody who has over 20 years of solid experience in personal injury law, somebody who does not run out of creative solutions to old problems.

Free Case Evaluation

Q: I was in a truck accident. Can I sue to recover damages?

There are many parties who may be held liable in a truck accident, depending on who was at fault or who was negligent, and depending on the cause of the accident. For example, the driver of the truck may be liable, but you can also sue the owner of the trucking company. The manufacturer can also be held liable if a truck part has been found defective, and that such defective part caused the accident.

Q: What are the most common causes of truck accidents?

There are many causes for such accidents. Some of the most common causes are impaired driving because of drugs or alcohol, driver fatigue, overloaded trucks, aggressive and speedy driving, poor conditions due to the presence of snow, heavy rain, and the like, poor truck maintenance and lack or inadequate safety system.

Q: I was in a truck accident but I was partly at fault. Do I have a case?

It depends on what was your participation—your negligence will have to be compared with the negligence of the truck driver and/or trucking company. Each case is different, so it would be best to consult with a personal injury attorney who can give you a more solid answer after assessing the facts of your case.

Q: I am a truck driver involved in an accident. Can you still represent me?

Certainly. Our personal injury lawyer is skilled as well in the defense of personal injury cases. 

Recent Blogs

© Copyright 2015 - Law Office of Joel Grist, Jr. | Law Firm Web Design by Spectacle Marketing & Design